- GRI --Graduate of Realtor's Institute
- SRES --Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Why Choose a REALTOR® With a GRI designation?
It's more important than ever that you work with an agent who has a keen understanding of the real estate business. The GRI program has helped the best and the brightest in the industry achieve that level of understanding.
GRI agents are:
- Nationally recognized as top performers in the real estate industry
- Professionally trained by acreditited instructors (90 hours of advance course material)
- More creative for you than non-GRI's
- Dedicated to bringing you quality service
When you see the letters "GRI" after an agent's name, you can count on receiving the knowledge and guidance you need to make your transaction go smoothly. In short, you can count on getting the best service available from a real estate professional.
What is an SRES?
The SRES designation was originally developed by the Senior Advantage Real Estate Council in 1997 to focus on the needs of home buyers and sellers aged 55 and over. It became an official member of the NAR family of designations in March 2007.
What an SRES agent knows.
SRES designees understand topics such as distinguishing characteristics and trends related to the 55-plus population; housing, finance, and retirement income considerations of these consumers; outreach methods for building trust of the 55 and older clientele; and counseling strategies to help clients and customers plan ahead for life transitions.